Servicing and repairs
Ride and Repair offers a range of servicing options developed to meet your requirements,
All servicing and repair work takes place in a clean, spacious, well organised and secure workshop.
A full range of specialist and high quality tools and parts are used by a very experienced and highly competent professional bike mechanic.
All repairs are performed to the highest possible standard, quickly and at a very competitive rate.
Ride and Repair can source parts for you or fit components you have purchased elsewhere.
Please contact the workshop to discuss custom build options.
PLEASE NOTE: The Ride and Repair workshop operates strictly on an appointment only basis. Please call in advance if you intend to visit the workshop.
Click here for full repairs price list for all repairs
Terms and conditions
• Bike servicing is not available on site except the Basic Service. Bikes will be collected and taken to the Ride and Repair workshop for servicing. Some more significant jobs may also require collection rather than on site repairs.
• Servicing and repairs prices do not include replacement parts except where otherwise stated.
• Minimum £10 fee for mobile repairs and bikes/parts which are collected and/or delivered.
• Bikes and parts must be reasonably clean before servicing and/or repairs are undertaken.
• Excessively dirty bikes or parts will incur additional costs to cover the time taken to clean them before work can be carried out.
• Itemised prices are for guidance and are subject to change without notice.
|Basic Service - Gear and brake tune up
Drivetrain, gears and brakes checked & adjusted if necessary.
Includes visual safety inspection and problem diagnosis.
Price includes safety inspection, minor adjustments and external lubrication only.
|Standard Service - Clean and adjust
All the features of the basic service plus a full bike clean and degrease of the drivetrain while on the bike.
Price includes fitting any new drivetrain parts including chain, cassette, chainrings, mechs and gear cables where required.
Chain and cassette removed from bike and thoroughly cleaned and lubricated. Chainset and mechs also thoroughly cleaned and lubricated.
Brake cables fitted if required. 2
Price includes fitting any new drivetrain or brake parts including chain, cassette, chainrings, mechs, gear cables, brake pads, rotors and brake cables where required.
Everything from all the other services but with a complete disassembly and rebuild.
Consider this the equivalent of an annual service, the closest thing to getting your new bike back!
1 - Price includes all replacement cables, brake fluid, loose ball bearings and any new parts fitting (except pivot bearing replacements and wheel building).